i'll be content you loved me once in April; your lips were warm and love and spring were new.

 guess what happened almost at the end of March (to be precise, 28th)? 
i got myself a new phone! 
i have to thank mum for sharing half of the price with me.
:3
i saw some of my coursemates who got the exact phone and it really brought my attention to it.
 i almost succumb to Lenovo and Oppo...
but thank you love, for telling me since i'm a person who loves keeping so much stuff and those phones do not have a SD card slot.
 

 the Gold version of A5 looks quite similar to the iPhone.
mostly because of the colour.
there was a comparison between the A7 because of the system core but i didn't want a huge phone so...
hello, awesome front camera.
x'D

 Adam's birthday though.

 and Mr. Lawrence's farewell.
he moved back to Australia.

 month of April filled with quite the activities.
things got real busy with Jazz Band. 

SiekMay, the roommate and first person to turn 21 in April.
 
 mum got admitted in the hospital 5 days later when i was going to dinner and i got a call from my grandaunt.
she had to undergo surgery and cut off 60+ cm of her small intestine because there was a blockage.
:S
yeaa, it was an emotional period i ain't lying.
but thank goodness for good friends.

 good friends, i tell you. 
spent most of my time with some coursemates because of our literature group assignment.

 and i feel very sad for this poor thing.
it has gone blind.
:/
now i really miss it barking at me when i tempt it by jumping around.

 left: if you have not tried the pancakes in Taman Free School's morning market, you are missing out.
man, i grew up eating that and i shall immortalize that.
right: the time where my stomach was going cuckoo till the extend i thought i was stress-eating.

 Vogue for Virtue's V.
;)
 practice for International Jazz Day songs and just playing around with the wide angle camera.


 dinner with coursemates at a cafe near uni.
this dessert was delish. 


and then comes to the day i finally turn 21.
is it just me or the expectation of celebration is just too high?
:)
but, yeaa. 21 is such an age to look forward to but when it hits you, it's just not the same as what you've expected.
it came too fast.
:((

 i really have to give it to this girl, Janice though.
she was back on the island but we didn't get to hang out because it was a short trip.
SHE BAKED ME CUPCAKESSSS!
:OO
and it was her experiment on fondue and i can really tell you they were delish, despite the sugaring being very sweet.
:3
but i'll give her that, because she is just as sweet, no?
;P

 had my minor (Communications) presentation with the loveliest coursemates as 1 group on the eve of my birthday and it was really tricky because i have not been speaking in BM for a while now.
 
 had the vain moment because of a good hair day, and because it was THE day i have always been waiting for!
;D

 watched 'Avengers' because it was 2 free tickets for TGV on that special day.

 
 i managed to finally wear the dress i ordered from Zalora without feeling overdressed and i think the hairdresser did a good job in making me look 21.
xP

 a very huge thanks to Andy, for keeping me company during my big day.
x)
 
 see what i found in my cupboard the next day?
:')
so lovely i tell you. 
i brought the photoframe home and then i hung the laminated piece on my pin-board. 
and i donned the present that was given by part of my coursemates.
:D

 and then it was a performance for the first time for me for Music in the Gardens in Botanical Gardens. 


was at Gurney Paragon with Keith and bumped into this huge chair sculpture.
6-feet tall by a KDU student and yes, it's climbable but you aren't supposed to.
xD

 did you know International Jazz Day falls on every last day of April?
:D
and that was what happened at USM.
 
and then the imitation: 'The Fault in our Jazz' happened.
xD

April ended quite musically i would presume.

i won't forget but i won't be lonely. 

Comments